Saturday, 9 May 2009

The Vampire Diaries Books 1&2: The Awakening and the Struggle




Title: Vampire Diaries: The Awakening and The Struggle
Author: L.J. Smith
Summary (stolen from Amazon): Elena: the golden girl, the leader, the one who can have any boy she wants.

Stefan: brooding and mysterious, he seems to be the only one who can resist Elena, even as he struggles to protect her from the horrors that haunt his past.

Damon: sexy, dangerous, and driven by an urge for revenge against Stefan, the brother who betrayed him. Determined to have Elena, he'd kill to possess her.

Collected here in one volume for the first time, volumes one and two of The Vampire Diaries, the tale of two vampire brothers and the beautiful girl torn between them.

That summary is actually from the back of the book. Kind of pointless, but that's alright.

My opinion on this books is a very good one. It was an amazing book and if I was Elena, I'd have chosen Damon, personally. Became a vampire and been with him. Stefan is sweet and charming, but he's a bit too sensitive for me.

I like bad boys. <3

Short review, but that's really all I have to say.

Later.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good book. I am just starting to get into vampire books since I read the Twilight series. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this book
    I read it in 2 days :]

    I like Damon to personally, i have to wait for the 2nd one, cause my friend is reading it..but i hope she chooses him!

    Later,
    Hol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted SO badly to like this book! I wanted to like Damon and despite that fact that I didn't feel the author really gave him a fair shot, I did prefer him to Stefan.

    The upside was that it was easy to read. I read all of the books in less then a week. But overall it was a disappointment.

    Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.