Sunday, 29 November 2009

A New Contest...Not By Us

So it's been...a while hasn't it? I've been reading a ton but NaNoWriMo ate my soul. Or what school left of it anyway.

Anywho, saw this contest and I figured you guys would want to join in on it:
http://thebookshopaholic.blogspot.com/2009/11/75-followers-contest.html
And I get extra points for blogging about it. I REALLY want Dreaming Anastasia. As a Christmas gift to myself, ya know?

But to bring the post back to here, I'm gonna write a review as soon as I finish my novel (just 5K left until I can step back for a while). Because I've been read so much since I last blogged about the Time Traveler's Wife, I want you guys to pick which book(s) I review. I'm only doing up to three though. And if I have to reread, it'll take even longer. This is what I've got that I'm willing to review, even if half of them aren't YA:

Beastly by Alex Flinn
Going Bovine by Libba Bray
Love is the High Law by David Levithan
The Red Necklace by Sally Gardner
The Hidden Diary of Marie Antoinette by Carolly Erickson
A Novel of the French Revolution: Annette Vallon by James Tipton
Through a Glass Darkly by Karleen Koen
Heartbreak River by Tricia Mills
Unclaimed Heart by Kim Wilkins

If there's anything else you want me to review that I read before Time Traveler's Wife, then you'd need to look at my Shelfari and I'll see what I can do. I read so fast, I tend to forget most of what happens in the book. Oops? If you don't have a link to my Shelfari, I'll be happy to give it to you and you can add me so I can use your shelf to find more books for my to read list. ;)

--Julie

2 comments:

  1. Ooh! I think you should review Through the glass and heartbreak river!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.