Monday, 7 December 2009

In My Mailbox (1)

In My Mailbox is a meme started by The Story Siren and inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.

I've been DYING to make this post since Wednesday, when I got the first four books of the week, but made myself restrain until I knew I wouldn't be getting anymore books. This week, I've gotten SIX books and I'm ecstatic over it.



A Season of Eden by JM Warwick I already finished this book and I'll try to put up a review by Tuesday, since tomorrow I'll be really busy.

The Queen's Soprano by Carol Dines I'm about half way through this book. I'll try to review this one too.

Loving Will Shakespeare by Carolyn Meter



The Rules of Gentility by Janet Mullany

A Gathering of Gargoyles (Sequel to The Darkangel) by Meredith Ann Pierce

Keeping the Moon by Sarah Dessem

Insane right? I had to physically restrain myself from buying more books THREE times this weekend. Sadly, I'm starting to think I'll finish all the books I have by Wednesday.

What'd you guys get this week?

4 comments:

  1. I loved Keeping the Moon! It was one of my first YA books. :D Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Six books!!! I'm trying to be good and only get one a week : )

    But this week I got Audrey, Wait! and The Truth About Forever (but this one is going to be given away on my blog soon).

    BTW I have an award for you here

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Sarah Dessen's books! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Sarah too. Keeping the Moon and That Summer are the only books I haven't read. Depending on how much I get and what I buy, I might order That Summer in my Christmas batch.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.