Thursday, 24 December 2009

Just a Quick Round Up Post

For the Waiting on Wednesday this week (which I wasn't sure I'd do since I need to spend more time looking for books coming out next year), I'll just do a quick rec of Sea by Heidi Kling. It's her first book, coming out June 10th, 2010 and it sounds different and wonderful. But then again, I also have a strange fascination with horrible events in our history. For more information on this book, just go here. And if there's any books you guys want that I haven't covered, just let me know. I'm hoping to make a big dent in my wish list after Christmas.

Second: There hasn't been an IMM in the past two weeks because I know Lanna and I haven't gotten any books. I'm still making my way through my birthday haul and we've both been saving for Christmas and such. If I get any books for Christmas, I'll post but this weekend probably won't have one from me either. I do intend to make my order for my Christmas haul around New Years Eve (if I can wait that long) though, so we'll see what happens.

Third: I know there's been another lack of actual reviews lately. But that happens with the holidays. I just finished The Darkangel (rereading) and it's sequel, A Gathering of Gargoyles so I'll try to have a review up for that as soon as possible, which I'm thinking won't be until Saturday. Fortunately, I'm now finally on vacation, so hopefully I'll be able to pump out others. I can't really speak for everyone though.

Four: Lanna posted a list of updates for next year. Feedback and suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Five: We had what I think is our first guest blog by author LM Preston on dreaming big. So, go check that out too!

Six (God I'm annoying): Happy Holidays to everyone and I hope you guys are safe and healthy
and enjoy it. :)

-Julie

2 comments:

  1. Happy holidays! I can't wait for Sea (which you just reminded me I need to pre-order soon), and I hope you're able to make a big dent in that wishlist! ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.