Wednesday, 9 December 2009

Waiting on Wednesday (2)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme started by Breaking the Spine.

So, I've spent tons of time exploring the web and other blogs in the past week since I've had tons of free time (next week will suck. Just watch.) This means I've found tons of new books, especially ones that haven't been released yet. I'm so excited and have found tons of books yet to be released, so I'm excited to share them with you guys over the next few weeks!

Magic Under Glass
Jaclyn Dolamore

[Released 12/22/09]

Nimira is a foreign music-hall girl forced to dance for mere pennies. When wealthy sorcerer Hollin Parry hires her to sing with a piano-playing automaton, Nimira believes it is the start of a new and better life. In Parry's world, however, buried secrets are beginning to stir. Unsettling below-stairs rumors swirl about ghosts, a madwoman roaming the halls, and Parry's involvement with a league of sorcerers who torture fairies for sport. Then Nimira discovers the spirit of a fairy gentleman named Erris is trapped inside the clockwork automaton, waiting for someone to break his curse. The two fall into a love that seems hopeless, and breaking the curse becomes a race against time, as not just their love, but the fate of the entire magical world may be in peril.


This book just sounds all kinds of cool, doesn't it? I want to eat this book. I really wanted to win the prize pack the author had, but didn't. I went to my emo corner for five minutes after seeing I wasn't the winner. I consider this a justified response because I WANT THIS BOOK.

So, what books do you want that aren't out yet?


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.