Thursday, 10 December 2009

What's Up In 2010?

So, I've been really into finding books coming out in 2010, mostly for my own reasons/torture. This means I've decided to, ya know, do something useful with this. Using Amazon (which sucked) and Borders, I managed to find a ton of books, most of them coming out just this January. Seeing as it's hard to find these books with my limited knowledge of Amazon, I'm just going to do a post a week for each month of 2010. Obviously, I'll be starting in January. It's organized by release date then in alphabetical order.

Anything But Normal by Melody Carlson (1/1/10)

Leads Me On by Victoria Dahl (1/1/10)

Out with the In Crowd by Stephanie Morrill (1/1/10)

Remote Control by Jack Heath (1/1/10)

Runaway Girl by Laurie Depp (1/1/10)

Runaway Storm by D.E. Knobbbe (1/1/10)

The Lonely Hearts Club by Elizabeth Eulberg (1/1/10)

The Scribes from Alexandria by Caroline Lawrence (1/1/10)

Tomorrow All Will Be Beautiful by Brigid Lowry (1/1/10)

Wish by Alexandra Bullen (1/1/10)

Zen and the Art of Faking it by Jordan Sonnenblick (1/1/10)

Phantom, Evil Thirst, Creatures of Forever by Christopher Pike (1/5/10)

Some girls are by Courtney Summers

The Lady in the Tower: The Fall of Anne Boleyn by Alison Weir (1/5/10)

By the Time You Read This, I’ll Be Dead by Julia Anne Peters (1/5/10)

Bad Blood by Mari Mancusi (1/5/10)

Bleeding Violet by Dia Reeves (1/5/10)

Captivate by Carrie Jones (1/5/10)

Chasing Brooklyn by Lisa Schroeder (1/5/10)

Fade by Lisa McMann (1/5/10)

Far From You by Lisa Schroeder (1/5/10)

Firespell: A Novel of the Dark Elite by Chloe Neill (1/5/10)

Good Fortune by Noni Carter (1/5/10)

Heaven by Angela Johnson (1/5/10)

Sweet Hereafter by Angela Johnson (1/5/10)

The End of Eternity by Isaac Asimov (1/5/10)

The First Part Last by Angela Johnson (1/5/10)

The Girl with the Mermaid Hair by Delia Ephron (1/5/10)

The Juvie Three by Gordon Korman (1/5/10)

After Tupac and D Foster by Jacqueline Woodson (1/7/10)

Emmy’s Question by Jeannine Auth (1/7/10)

From the Notebooks of Melanin Sun by Jacqueline Woodson (1/7/10)

Frozen Fire by Tim Bowler (1/7/10)

If You Come Softly by Jacqueline Woodson (1/7/10)

The Good Girl’s Guide to Getting Kidnapped by Yxta Maya Murray (1/7/10)

The Secret Year by Jennifer Hubbard (1/7/10)

Torchwood: Consequences by David Llewellyn (1/8/10 UK)

They Never Came Back by Caroline B. Cooney (1/12/10)

The Mark by Jen Nadol (1/19/10)

One Crazy Summer by Rita Williams-Garcia (1/26/10)



At this point, I'm starving myself because it's 6:40 at night and I can't keep doing this. For more books coming out in this month and beyond, Princess Bookie has made a fabulous list, and I started to use hers to double check my own list until I couldn't stand it anymore. Not all of the books are young adult, several of the ones I looked at were actually 18+, but there's still plenty of books up there. And if there's any books not on my post, or Princess Bookie's, just let me know.



Side Note: We now have a twitter! So you can follow that and know when we post and contests and stuff like that. We'll be following authors and other book bloggers if you want to keep track of that. You can find us here!

3 comments:

  1. Hehe, yep not all mine are YA because I like other stuff too. but they are only authors I like (like no historical, not really into that LOL). LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots and lots of great books are coming up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not all mine are YA either, but I tend to try to keep it YA here.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.