Tuesday, 5 January 2010

What Are You Reading?

I'm kinda bored and megavideo's a bitch that won't let me watch the last ten minutes of the Season 2 Finale of The Tudors (since when is the time limit 62 minutes, huh? Why couldn't I get those last 10 minutes?). And the moment of inspiration has hidden away again. But I squeezed out a few sentences and I think I can get more if I let it stew a bit.

I've made it clear that I've gotten a lot of new books to read in the past week (another arrived today). Last night, I made myself a small reading schedule. I can only do it a couple of books at a time because I never know when more will arrive, but it's something right?

Right now, the schedule that's set in stone looks like this:
Dreaming Anastasia by Joy Preble (reviewing tomorrow or Thursday)
The King's Rose by Alisa M. Libby (reviewing on Saturday for Historic Saturday)
Fallen by Lauren Kate (???)

I know Hush, Hush is coming in the mail any day now (*crosses fingers for tomorrow*) so I'll read that as soon as I finish Fallen, assuming it's here and none of my other top secret things come in first. I'll probably read Searching for Pemberley or Briar Rose sometime next week too (Briar Rose is coming in with Hush, Hush) so I can cover next week's Historic Saturday. But definitely expect a lot of reviews in the next few weeks, especially once midterm week comes and I'm only in school for an hour and a half to three hours a day.

Anyway, what are you reading this week? Or, if you don't have a plan, what are you reading today?

4 comments:

  1. I hate when Megavideo does that. It kicks me off all the time.

    I love the first two seasons of the Tudors, not so much season 3. I stopped watching it.

    My plan for this week is to read books 6-9 from Kelley Armstrong's Otherworld series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you got 10 mins. left to watch. I had to wait 45 mins. just to watch the last 3 mins. of Dexter.

    I'm also waiting for quite a few books to arrive. I'm just reading them in the order I get them. I'm reading Lament right now and waiting for The Dark Divine and Bleeding Violet. Looking forward to your reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  3. megavideo is the bane of my existence...I can never watch more than 62 minutes of true blood at a time! bahh!

    anyhoo, this week I'm reading City of Bones, then moving onto whatever I buy at the bookstore tomorrow night haha yay for payday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just finished Fallen and I loved it! Can't wait to read what you think!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.