Sunday, 28 February 2010

In My Mailbox (9) - Julie

In My Mailbox is a meme started by The Story Siren and inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.

I had a vlog all ready. Then I listened/watched it and it...no. My camera's video quality sucks. So, I took pictures! There's lots of pictures, so I'm just going to
link to the books instead of posting summaries.


From inkpop/HarperTeen(from a contest)

Wondrous Strange and Darklight by Lesley Livingston

From Barnes and Noble (today with parents' money)

Nobody's Princess
and Nobody's Prize by Esther Friesner
The Princess and the Hound by Mette Ivie Harrison
Crank by Ellen Hopkins


I got the Sea bookmarks a few weeks ago/month in that orange envelope with the popsicle stickers that gives me hope summer will come. The bottom one is from a Mystic, CT bookstore I went to a two weeks ago.


The bookmark on the top left corner is signed. As seen here --->. I'm thinking of giving away one of the bookmarks. The signed one is sacred and I have one I actually use. But the third one is just...the third one.

And this is the one I got in Mystic. I wouldn't do the closeups, but you guys want to read the quotes, yes you do.









And that's everything. I'll also mention that while IN Mystic, I got Prada and Prejudice by Mandy Hubbard and The Distant Wave (A Novel of the Titanic) by Suzanne Weyn. Look out for reviews this week!

--Julie

4 comments:

  1. Wow, you got a lot of cool stuff. I love the bookmarks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, how fun it is to spend the parent's money!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at all that Loot!! I loved Prada & Prejudice. It was totally cute!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.