Wednesday, 10 February 2010

Waiting On Wednesday (10) - Part 2

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme started by Breaking the Spine.

So, Julie already posted a Waiting on Wednesday post but I wanted to blog about this book, hence, Waiting on Wednesday part 2! :]

Forget You by Jennifer Echols Release date: July 20th 2010

Summary: When swim team captain Zoey wakes up from a car accident with partial amnesia, she is torn between the boy she remembers...and the one she doesn't.

It's no secret that I adore Jennifer's books and ever since she first mentioned this one on her blog I've been desperate to read it, it sounds awesome.

Also, how cute is that cover? All together now: Aww!

Later.

5 comments:

  1. This was my WOW pick this week today too, and the cover is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww that is a cute cover. sounds like an interesting book.

    I don't know if you entered the Holey Donuts giveaway or not, but if you could check out this post and do so for my blog, it would mean a TON for my family and you can enter for the book afterwards too if you wish (White Cat by Holly Black ARC)!:

    http://shootingstarsmag.blogspot.com/2010/02/giveaway-white-cat-arc-250-holey-donuts.html

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I can't wait for this one! Or for Endless Summer... Too bad it's still lots of months until their release dates..:(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh wow, the cover does look cute!! :) I haven't actually read anything by Jennifer Echols yet. But I've heard she's a great author. And this one sounds good and intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Lauren (Shooting Stars Mag) - I was going to enter it but I think it's US only, isn't it? I'm in the UK. I'll let the other blog authors who are in the US know though. :]

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.