Tuesday, 23 February 2010

Waiting on Wednesday (12)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme started by Breaking the Spine.

Technically, it won't be Wednesday for another hour yet here... but anyway, *tumbleweed blows across blog* I know, the blog has been kind of dead for the past few days - real life happening and all that but I should have a review up tomorrow or the next day, not sure about Julie.

Enough rambling:

Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn & David Levithan


Release date: October 12th 2010 (GAH!)

Summary: Unknown, I can't find one online yet but not knowing what the book is about (although the book does give a hint) doesn't lessen my desire to read it (as explained below).

I saw this on Kristi/The Story Siren's books to pine for list and the title immediately drew me in - doesn't it sound so interesting? And then I noticed who the authors were and was filled with instant happy, I adore Rachel Cohn & David Levithan novels - Naomi & Ely's No Kiss List and Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist are awesome... seriously, I'm pretty sure the two of them alone are great authors but when they get together to write a book it's like some sort of epic literary smoothie! (Um, did that make sense? It did in my head.)

Later.

1 comment:

  1. Cute cover! Hopefully a summary will pop up eventually, somewhere :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.