Tuesday, 16 February 2010

Wish List: Captivate by Carrie Jones

I've decided that there is way too many books on my wish list to just post them on Waiting on Wednesdays. So... expect random "wish list" posts in between reviews.

[Note: the summary may be kind of spoiler-ish to those of you who haven't read the first book-- Need -- yet]


Captivate by Carrie Jones


UK Release date: 5th of April 2010
US Release date: Already out (I think)

Summary: Zara and her friends knew they hadn’t solved the pixie problem for good. Far from it. The king’s needs grow deeper every day he’s stuck in captivity, while his control over his people becomes weaker. It’s made him vulnerable. And now there’s a new king in town.


You can read an extract of the first chapter HERE, on the Bloomsbury website.

I loved the first book in the series, Need (you can read my review here), and I can't wait to read this one (also, has to be mentioned: the cover is gorgeous!).

Later.

1 comment:

  1. Yea its already out here, I saw it at barnes&noble. I haven't read it or Need though.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.