Tuesday, 2 March 2010

The Book Rec. Drop

The what? What on earth is this?

I love "book browsing" online. And while yes, there is lots of exciting books coming out, I'm getting more ways to get my hands on these books. One angel is sending my Brightly Woven, just because! (She's a sweetie who's currently looking to sell/trade some of her books. Go check it out!)

Another way is swagbucks. Swagbucks is very much legit. It's a search engine and while searching, you'll randomly get swagbucks. You build them up and can then trade them in for things like Amazon gift cards, Barnes and Noble giftcards, and a bunch of other stuff. You can also complete special offers, shop at your favorite sights, or get referrals. Every time they win, you win! (The link leads to one of mine...*cough*)

Anyway, the point is that I've been speeding through my wish list lately and I'm trying to make myself become more of a "spontaneous shopper". But, I still need to add more. Crave it. I want you guys to drop off ALL of your book recommendations (I mean...unless I've already reviewed it). No restrictions (but I don't want any *romance* novels), but if I'm unsure of a book, I might ask you to tell me WHY I should read this. All I want right now is a title and author. Links are awesome. And if you'd like, you can go ahead and explain why I should read it now.

Just drop them all here so I can look through them and occupy my almost always free time. :D

--Julie

1 comment:

  1. I would definitely recommend Heist Society by Ally Carter and Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver if you haven't already read them. All Unquiet Things by Anna Jarzab is really good too. I am reading that one right now.

    Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.