Sunday, 14 March 2010

In My Mailbox (11) - Julie

In My Mailbox is a meme started by The Story Siren and inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.
This was a really good week for me. I got some bookmarks and a bunch of books, including my first ARC (!!!!!!!). I also won a contest and I think I'm now waiting on 5 things? Amazon order, gift from super kind blogger, two contest wins. So, four. But I also have a preorder of something so almost 5. I also went to the mall on Friday and dropped some cash in Barnes and Noble and saw Alice in Wonderland. So, huzzah for good weeks!


The Swag:All signed!
(There's actually four Shade book marks and one of them will end up in a giveaway. I'm probably going to gather up swag and then one day hold a massive giveaway for it. Could take a while though.)


The Books(and other books...and my hamper):


A Vintage Affair by Isabel Wolff (for review/contest win)
Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins (bought at Barnes and Noble)
Anastasia's Secret by Susanne Dunlap (bought at Barnes and Noble)
The Musician's Daughter by Susanne Dunlap (bought at Barnes and Noble)

And LOOK:


That is my copy of Hex Hall (with a Shade bookmark in it. Tenner Power there) next to my copy of this months J-14 magazine. It's the very back page and was an awesome surprise after I finished flipping through the mindless gossip!




I also bought a gift card so I have to pick out some books for that. If there's any you want me to order, leave it in the comments!

--Julie

6 comments:

  1. You're week is too happy FML! *jealous*
    Enjoy your books and swags :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anastasia's secret sounds great, the Hex Hall cover is lovely & the bookmarks very cool. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome books + swag! Hex Hall looks so awesome :P

    Hope you enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hex Hall looks so pretty and it sounds really good. Happy Reading!!!
    Chioma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome books! I heard Hex Hall was amazing. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.