Wednesday, 24 March 2010

Waiting on Wednesday (16) Julie

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme started by Breaking the Spine.

Not many side comments because I'm reading something I'm VERY excited about and don't want to lose too much reading time.

Will Grayson, Will Grayson
John Green and David Levithan
[April 6, 2010]

One cold night, in a most unlikely corner of Chicago, two teens—both named Will Grayson—are about to cross paths. As their worlds collide and intertwine, the Will Graysons find their lives going in new and unexpected directions, building toward romantic turns-of-heart and the epic production of history’s most fabulous high school musical.

Hilarious, poignant, and deeply insightful, John Green and David Levithan’s collaborative novel is brimming with a double helping of the heart and humor that have won both them legions of faithful fans.

I'm sure you've all heard of this book because you don't live under rocks. And you're all awesome, therefore you should know about the person increasing world awesome. But if you don't, you should be excited. I've already pre-ordered mine at Barnes and Noble, my first pre-order ever (well...it'll be the first one I receive. My actual first one won't be here until May)

And that's the quickie WoW. This is my only April release to read! My wallet rejoices. May, June? My wallet will cry again. It enjoys this little break.

So what are you waiting on this indecisive Wednesday (no really, have you guys watched the weather this month? Insane).

--Julie

2 comments:

  1. john Green & David Levithan together? Sounds like a success!

    You have an award to pick up here btw

    http://yavampirebooks.blogspot.com/2010/03/one-lovely-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. JOHN GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay! I know this is a must-read already! Great choice :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.