Sunday, 18 April 2010

In My Mailbox (15)

In My Mailbox is a meme started by The Story Siren and inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.

This week I had some awesome luck, to be honest.

A Most Improper Magick by Stephanie Burgis
White Cat by Holly Black
Inside Out by Maria Snyder
The Devil Wears Prada by Lauren Weisberger
The Secret Dreamworld of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella
Shopaholic and Baby by Sophie Kinsella

On Monday, I got The Devil Wears Prada, The Secret Dreamworld of a Shopaholic, and Shopaholic and Baby from the wonderful Shanyn at Chick Loves Lit. She was cleaning out her shelves and offered to send them. The same day, I also got my copy of Inside Out that I ordered with swagbucks. I finished Inside Out and I won't even try to guesstimate when you'll see a review for it. This is a hectic week coming up!

Then I won a giveaway at Princess Bookie's during the Read-A-Thon and my prize, White Cat and A Most Improper Magick, arrived yesterday! I started White Cat today and though it's early, I really like it so far.

Anyway, I will probably be quiet this week because I am going to D.C. on Friday and need to pack and memorize songs and such. I will try to get some posts arranged later tonight/tomorrow afternoon to keep up with the week, but we'll see.

Again, if anybody is in the D.C. area or will be at Music in the Parks next weekend, please email the address listed on the sidebar for me so maybe we can try to arrange something!

--Julie

4 comments:

  1. I love the Shopaholic series. Hope you do too! :)

    Have a great week & enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grea tbooks. I'm looking forard to reading White Cat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you enjoy White Cat and A Most Improper Magick - I did!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shopaholic series. The movie is worth a watch as well.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.