Wednesday, 21 April 2010

Waiting on Wednesday... sort of.

I'm doing something a little different for my Waiting on Wednesday post this week. There are sooo many books on my wish list that aren't released yet and I'm not in the mood to choose between them so instead, this is what I'm "waiting on":

Beastly (I think this is the newest/full trailer, I've not seen this one yet and it just showed up in my youtube sub box today):


Beastly (the movie) is based on a book by the same name... I have the book, but it's still somewhere in Mount To-Be-Read, I think I'll hold off reading it until I see the movie because the people that have read it have said the movie looks very different from the book and I've found in cases like that, it's easier to like a movie if you go into it without any expectations set by the book.

I'm not Vanessa Hudgens biggest fan, I don't like her much really, but the movie looks like it could be good (they get major awesome points for using the song Transatlanticism by Death Cab For Cutie in the trailer, one of my favourite love songs) and I'm a sucker for Beauty & The Beast retellings, it's in my top 3 fairytales/childrens movies ever (often first, but it depends on my mood when you ask me).

So, Beastly, yay or nay? (movie and the book)

Later.

2 comments:

  1. I'll be seeing this movie, but then again I'll pretty much see any movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finished the book couple of days ago. It was a nice and easy read. Finished it in about 4 hours. I like the change of Kyle´s character. Can´t wait for the movie. Hope it will be romantic as the book was.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.