Sunday, 30 May 2010

In My Mailbox (22) - Lanna

I took pictures of the covers this week, just because I think the ARC cover of My Name is Memory is really pretty (weirdly, I think I like it more than the actual finished cover).

For review:

Blood Feud by Alyxandra Harvey

I got all fangirl-y when this one arrived and started reading it right away. It's good so far. (It's the sequel to My Love Lies Bleeding/Hearts at Stake if you're in the US.) :)

The Other Girl by Sarah Miller

Never heard of this series before but I think this is the second book? I could be wrong. It sounds interesting though.


My Name is Memory by Ann Brashares

More fangirling, not only does the book sound all kinds of awesome but the ARC cover is just so... <3 style="font-weight: bold;">Bought (and I don't have pictures of these because they're technically not "in my mailbox" but they will be when they get here from Amazon, I just add them the week I bought them instead of when they arrive because I'd forget otherwise):



Endless Summer by Jennifer Echols

Cannot wait to read this one, Boys Next Door is pretty much my favourite romcom.

How I Live Now by Meg Rosoff

This one has been on my wish list for a stupid amount of time and I was buying books so I figured I'd throw this one in too.

Inside the Mind of Gideon Rayburn
by Sarah Miller

I want to read the sequel that I got for review, so I bought this one just so I'll have it there.

"Other":


If you do NaNoWriMo, then you'll probably know that the "winners" (anyone who writes 50K in the month) get a free proof copy of their book from createspace. Well, the book I wrote was unfinished and unedited so instead of wasting the proof copy thing, I put together a short story anthology and that's it (I called it "Whisper" and I think the cover was a stock photo from dA). It's nothing special, but still kind of cool having some of my stories bound together.

Later.

5 comments:

  1. Endless Summer! Yes! :) Great week - enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of good books! Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to read Endless Summer, How I Live Now, and Inside the Mind of Gideon Rayburn. I also want Hearts at Stake. Sounds like it is going to be a good series. Hope you enjoy your books. :D

    ~Briana

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to read Endless Summer! I ordered it and can't wait for it to get here. I'm a die hard Jennifer Echols fan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Inside the Mind of Gideon Rayburn... I think I reviewed that one before.

    And it's really really good. :D

    :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.