Sunday, 16 May 2010

In My Mailbox (20) Julie

In My Mailbox is a meme started by The Story Siren and inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.

So, this week I'm combining last week's and this week's stuff.

Last Week:



A Curse Dark as Gold by Elizabeth C. Bunce
The Beautiful Between by Alyssa B. Sheinmel
My Little Pony Stickers and a You Wish post card.

I pre-ordered A Curse Dark as Gold a few months ago because I could only afford a paperback with what was left on my Borders gift card. I won The Beautiful Between ARC from Random Buzzers and posted my review on Monday. And I won My Little Pony stickers and the post card from Mandy Hubbard a few weeks ago.

This week:



Jekel Loves Hyde by Beth Fantaskey
Two-Way Street by Lauren Barnholdt

I went to Barnes and Noble yesterday to see what new reads from the past few weeks were in and get my brother's birthday present. I was really disappointed in my store and the people weren't very nice yesterday. Shade and Amy & Roger's Epic Detour were there and prominently displayed, but of course I'm already getting those and had to leave them there! Then everything else wasn't out. But these two were, so that's okay. Jekel Loves Hyde I read yesterday and it was REALLY good. I'll probably review it next week.

So, that's it for me. How about you guys?

--Julie

6 comments:

  1. Great books! I loved The Beautiful Between and Two-Way Street, so I hope you do too. Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you got some good books there. Have fun with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous!

    I really wanna read Jekel Loves Hyde!!

    Two-Way Street is really good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Beautiful Between sounds really good. Looking forward to your review!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loveee Random Buzzers! Also ponies in general are kind of stupid, except for My Little Pony.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great books! I want Jekel loves Hyde but it's so expensive!

    My mailbox is here!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.