Sunday, 23 May 2010

In My Mailbox (21) Julie

In My Mailbox is a meme started by The Story Siren and inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.

I've had such a week of awesome! I got stuff Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday!



On Monday, I got the Forgive My Fins bookmarks, tattoos, and button. There were 20 bookmarks and tattoos for me to use! It's all part of her Splash Team. I'm keeping two tattoos&bookmarks, gave two sets to my friends, and I'm keeping one set for the swag giveaway I will someday have! The other 15 are going to be donated to my library or be used in my local bookstores.

On Tuesday, Amy & Roger's Epic Detour arrived! This is an ARC version that I traded with Katie to get. (Thanks Katie!) I've already read it and loved it. My review will be up later this week.

On Thursday, the rest of the swag came from Susan at Wastepaper Prose arrived. I won most of it in a twitter give away, but I won the Tensions of Opposites stuff from her blog. The So Many Boys post card and The Snowball Effect bookmark are both signed too! EEP! I've already thanked Susan, but now I am again! (Thank you! Hope you're enjoying BEA!)

On Friday, Spirit Bound and Scones and Sensibility arrived. Spirit Bound was only $9 for a preorder on Amazon. So on Monday when I got my Swag Bucks Amazon Gift Cards, I put in my order. OMG that book is good. I'm not reviewing it because I don't like reviewing sequels for the sake of spoilers, but if you're not reading this series, you should be. Like now.
I won Scones and Sensibility from Sandy at Pirate Penguin's Reads. Thanks again, Sandy!

And that's everything. Pretty awesome, huh? And I'm still waiting on more things! So, how about you guys? What's in your mailbox?

--Julie

3 comments:

  1. Great books and extras! :) Hope you have another great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scones is on my wishlist! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, great books this week!

    Happy reading. =)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.