Sunday, 30 May 2010

In My Mailbox (22) Julie

In My Mailbox is a meme started by The Story Siren and inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.


Shade
How Not to Be Popular
Princess of Glass
Perfect Chemistry
Rules of Attraction
Incarceron

On Monday I got Shade and How Not to Be Popular. I won Shade from Fantastic Book Reviews and I "bought" How Not to Be Popular with my buzz bucks on Random Buzzers. I'm loving their makeover!

Yesterday, my parents decided we would spend this weekend mindlessly driving around and stopping anywhere if we thought of something that needed to be done. Barnes and Noble ended up being one of our stops, just 'cause. Barnes and Noble was supposed to be having a 50% off sale this weeked on all YA/kids because. They lied. But, I got all 4 anyway because I didn't know this until after we got the total. I'm a bit bummed because the good books meant I couldn't get a gift card to pre-order some upcoming, awesomesauce books, but oh well. There's a chance will get to Borders on Monday so I'll hunt for them...and try to control myself.

And that's all for me this week. How about you guys?

--Julie

3 comments:

  1. congrats on winning Shade, I can't wait to read that! I'll look forward to seeing your thoughts on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH-HA! You used awesomesauce! It is spreading :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Perfect Chemistry!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.