Sunday, 16 May 2010

In My Mailbox (20) - Lanna

In My Mailbox is a meme started by The Story Siren and inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.

There seems to be a ridiculous amount of books being released this month/next month that I desperately want to buy... but I kind of bought a new bed and a bunch of new things for my puppy so I can't get too many books, pfft. But, before the bed buying and all that happened I got these:

Bought:



Shade by Jeri Smith-Ready

I've already read this book -- and loved it -- but it's part of a blog tour so I don't get to keep it and I wanted my own copy. :]

Troy High by Shana Norris

It just sounded interesting...

Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins

Heard good things about this one and I've wanted it since I first saw it on IMM posts and Waiting on Wednesday's back before it was released. (I think it's the UK/paperback cover I've got? I kind of prefer the other version but it's still nice.)

For Review:

Fallen Grace by Mary Hooper
Release date: June 2010

Not the kind of book I'd be likely to pick up on my own -- although, I adore the cover -- but I reserve judgement until I've actually read the book, maybe it'll surprise me and it does sound interesting even if it's maybe not my usual kind of thing.

...Unrelated to the IMM: I kind of want to take pictures of Mount To Be Read and do a post showing them... mostly to shame myself into making a huge dent in it. Yay or nay?

Later.

8 comments:

  1. Yay for all of those books! I loved Shade, Hex Hall and Troy High - they're all fab!

    Fallen Grace looks really good too. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All fabulous looking books!
    And yay for puppies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Troy High is really cute; you'll like it! Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha I wanna see Mount To Be Read!!

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fallen Grace is one I have been wanting to read, I love Mary Hooper's historical novels.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great books! I absolutley want to see the TBR pile!

    ReplyDelete
  7. UGH I know what you mean... I'm excited for new releases but I'm not cause I'm broke! :( Oh why do they do this to us!

    Great new stuff though, I'm still debating if I want Hex Hall or not!

    My mailbox is here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Never heard of Troy High before. LOVE the cover for Falling Grace! Happy Reading :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.