Friday, 14 May 2010

Vampire Academy Trailer

Note: Vampire Academy isn't being made into a movie or TV show, this is a trailer for the books.



I saw this when Richelle first posted the link on her Livejournal but couldn't figure out to embed it but Penguin uploaded it to their youtube. :] It's not exactly how I pictured the characters (we all have our own versions and "dream casts") but still awesome. I can't wait to read Spirit Bound. <3

If you haven't read the Vampire Academy series then you should check it out (even if you're sick to death of vampire books right now, they're really good and not the Twilight-y type at all).

On another note, I'm nearly done with Heist Society (finally! I hate not having much time to read) and then I have a bunch of books that I *have* to read... I think I need a reading weekend or something, where I shut off the internet and just read.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.