Sunday, 20 June 2010

In My Mailbox (25)

In My Mailbox is a meme started by The Story Siren and inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.


So this week was kind of sort of epic in many ways. One of my 'maybes' from last week arrived in the mail Monday(my first ARC for review!!!), I won a book that's part of a popular series and not out yet, and I got a book plate!


Plain Kate was my maybe. It's coming out in Septem
ber and I used it for a WoW one week and I began reading and OMG LOVE! But look! It has the paper from the publisher in it! It's so official!

Two weeks ago, Melissa said she had a box full of finished copies of Keys to the Repository and she was giving 10 away. On Monday I got the email that I won one of them and my copy arrived on Friday. It SO gorgeous in person and very short height wise, which shocked me. And Melissa signed it! MELISSA DE LA CRUZ. *insert fangirl squee*

Jackson Pearce did some twitter give aways to celebrate the release of Sisters Red and I won a Sisters Red bookplate and adorable little cards for Jackson and her two books. And isn't that envelope amazing? Now I just need the book!

Yesterday I went to Kmart and their book selection was horribly lacking, but I did grab the Glee Finale CD and some nail polish. :)

So, I had an awesome week. And I'm STILL expecting more next week! How about you guys?

--Julie

4 comments:

  1. That's an amazing IMM you have!
    AH! It's so exciting that you got your first ARC for review!
    Check out mine?

    --Nyxen(Bianca)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, you got Keys to the Repository! Awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great books this week. That is awesome that you got your first review book and a great signed book. I also got both of those this week and I can't wait to read them. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh... Plain Kate!!! I really want to read that one. Can't wait to see what you think.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.