Saturday, 26 June 2010

In My Mailbox (26)

In My Mailbox is a meme started by The Story Siren and inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.

This week has been another epic delivery week and I'm kind of glad I get to share it early (we have a bit of a busy weekend planned).

I went to the mall to see Toy Story 3 with my brother and mom last Sunday and the Barnes and Noble happens to be right across from the theater. So I asked my mom if I could run in to look for three books. The only one there was Sisters Red. Disappointed my B&N didn't have the others, but ah well! I'm probably going back next week too. ;) But seriously, this book is so pretty in person.

On Wednesday I'm just sitting at home when the UPS truck pulls up and the package is given to me. And what's inside this curious envelope? A copy of Firelight! I didn't think I was going to get one, I'd only emailed on a chance and here it was just a few days later. *pets pretty book* This will probably be my next read.


Thursday I woke up and within five minutes, I managed to bang my head into the ceiling while going up and down stairs to give my cats water. Before going to shower, I let myself check the mail and what do I find? My long awaited copy of Sea has arrived, the very first day of expected delivery. I sat down and read it all and just...ksgnvkjndfjkbncv. You all need to read it. Read and read and read. And make others read it. Because, you couldn't have gotten that from my review yesterday.

This week...so much awesome. And if anything else comes/I get back to the store, you'll have to wait until next weekend to see it. Unless you follow us on twitter. ;)

What did you guys get in your mailbox?

--Julie

5 comments:

  1. I'm supposed to be getting an ARC of Firelight from a blog buddy soon. Sisters Red and Sea are on my wishlist. Excellent week! :D

    ~Briana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want 2 read those! My UPS guy kept driving right by my house, i was like yeah nothing this week.But then i got 2 late ones. lol
    can't wait 2 see your reviews :D

    Happy reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice books! Sea is great, and I've heard praises for the other two. Hope you like them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books for you this week! I read Sea and Sisters Red this week and reviewed them. Come by and check them out and see what I got this week. I am also hosting a contest to see what I should read next. Come check it out! www.randomchalktalk.com

    Happy reading!!

    xoxo
    jennie

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.