Wednesday, 2 June 2010

Waiting on Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme started by Breaking the Spine.

No funny stories. Just jumping right back into the books this week.

Vixen
Lila Fine
[December 14, 2010]

Set in Jazz Age Chicago, the first book, Vixen, follows 17-year-old socialite Gloria Carmody, who longs to be a flapper and is caught between her conservative fiancé and a sexy jazz musician.


This is the best summary I can find. (If anyone has a better one, drop it in the comments and I'll add it in!). But it sounds fabulous. I'm so loving this influx of Jazz Age books! It makes me way more interested in the period. And the cover is gorgeous! (I can't make the cover upload either. Click here.)

I think I'll just leave it at the one this week. What are you waiting on?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.