Sunday, 18 July 2010

In My Mailbox (29)

In My Mailbox is a meme started by The Story Siren and inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.



Bought:

The Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux

I've been wanting to get that for a while, I like the story and I like the movie so...

For Review:

The Poison House by Michael Ford

Sounds quite interesting, next time I'm in a historical fiction mood I'll probably read that one.

Won:

Raised by Wolves by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

Technically, I won this a while ago (and probably mentioned it in an IMM at the time), but it just arrived today and made me all dorky-happy. :P

Later.

Julie:
Oh HAI. You may be wondering why Lanna is the poster here. Well, I wasn't GOING to do IMM this week because...I had nothing. Then yesterday I went to the bookstore, came home and had a book in the mail. SO I then had to do one.

Peer pressure is the reason this is in vlog form. Don't judge my hair. Or my unattractiveness. Or my random lispyness. And um...I fail at this and the lighting sucks and you can't understand half of what I say and God I wish I was wearing a turtle neck but...meh. It took over 2 hours to get this thing on youtube, I couldn't just not post it. And if you guys do want another one (for some strange reason) I'll work on the lights and my unattractiveness.



Bought at Barnes and Noble:
Shadow Hills by Anastasia Hopcus
The Half Life of Planets by Emily Franklin and Brendan Halpin
The Season by Sarah MacLean
Prophecy of the Sisters by Michelle Zink
$40 gift card

Swapped with Harmony at Harmony's Radiant Reads:
Swoon by Nina Malkin
Sea bookmark

Nothing overly exciting (only because you guys don't know how badly I've wanted some of these books) but yeah. :P

Julie

6 comments:

  1. I vote for more vlogs with better lighting. ;)

    And nice haul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol your vlog was great you got some awesome books *jealous* enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! Shadow Hills! Can't wait to put my hands on a copy of this one! Awesome books! I hope you have a happy reading week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, I'm glad Raised by Wolves arrived! Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I DIDN'T PEEER PRESSURE YOU!
    I just suggested mildly you should do a vlog this week since I am :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your vlog is great, I had lighting issues the first time too. Keep doing them!

    Great books this week. Happy Reading.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.