Tuesday, 13 July 2010

Julie's First Read-A-Thon: Monday


Once Upon A Read-A-Thon

Read: The Lighter Side of Life and Death by C.K. Kelly Martin
Becoming Chloe by Catherine...something I'm too lazy to find.
Next Book: I THINK Crash Test Love by...somebody.
Remaining Books: Plain Kate by Erin Bow
Clementine by Sophie Masson
Searching for Pemberly by Mary... (I'm sorry, it's 1 am and I'm STARVING right now. Plate of salad does not a dinner make.)?
Whatever shows up in the mail?

I started today in a really sucky mood. Then Boy had this extreme tooth/cheek pain. He was in hysterics and there was crying and he kept trying to make himself throw up because his six-year-old brain told him that would make him feel better. So, I was a LITTLE distracted for a few hours.

For Tuesday, I'll be home alone until 3ish and all I have to do is go to the post office. Though, I may go to the grocery store or Dunkin Donuts for lunch. We'll see how hot it is. Walking a mile up hill? Not pleasant. In 90+ degree weather? Disgusting.

--Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.