Wednesday, 14 July 2010

Julie's First Read-A-Thon: Tuesday

Once Upon A Read-A-Thon

Read: Crash Test Love by ? (I read the first 100 pages. Then gave up)
Plain Kate by Erin Bow
Currently Reading: ??
Books Remaining: Clementine by Sophie Masson
Searching for Pemberly by Mary...?

And yeah.
Crash Test Love? My first 1 star in MONTHS. Could not stand that book. I'll put up a short review since I didn't actually finish it. You guys are getting NEGATIVE reviews soon! You will learn that I don't love every book I read! WOO!
Plain Kate I started ages ago and now I'm finally done and very happy. It's a really good book. Review in August or so.

Today, I ended up babysitting even though I didn't think I was. And same for tomorrow. Not amused at all. My only break this week is on FRIDAY. *annoyed*

That's really it. I'm praying I get SOMETHING in the mail today/tomorrow. We'll see what happens.

--Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.