Thursday, 15 July 2010

Julie's First Read-A-Thon: The Wrap Up

Once Upon A Read-A-Thon

The update posts aren't all that fun. So, I'm shoving all of Wednesday into the Wrap Up Post

Books Read Total: Plain Kate
Crash Test Love
The Lighter Side of Life and Death
Becoming Chloe
Books Left: Clementine
Searching for Pemberley (which I started!)

Still, a lot of reading by my standards and I now have some reviews to write up. Yay!

So, that was my read-a-thon. Pathetic in comparison to some, but considering my brother and...my brother I think I did pretty well. ;)

--Julie

1 comment:

  1. You did very well! I read 2 books and a half, and I'm still pleased.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.