Sunday, 1 August 2010

In My Mailbox (31)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren and inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.

This week began on Monday, when the last of my Barnes and Noble order arrived.

Sorry for the bad lighting. I did it kind of late so daylight was lacking. xD



Bought:
You Wish by Mandy Hubbard


Won:
(from Fallen Archangel)The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han
Tiara from Suzanne Lazear

SO, in other news. I leave for vacation tomorrow. Lanna and I have posts scheduled for the whole week, so the blog will definitely not suffer. But I won't have any internet and will be completely impossible to get to. I won't even be texting twitter updates. So if you guys need me this week, just send me an email (in the sidebar) and I'll try to catch up on everything Saturday when I get back.

If you're on twitter, you can @bloggersbooks and I'll see it when I get back. Not being here means I won't have too many to sort through (probably).

You guys probably won't even notice I'm gone, but it's just a heads up in case for some reason I'm needed/missed. I'm not dead and I didn't fall in a well. I'm just sitting on a beach getting sunburned and reading...or walking down the boardwalk to the bookstore to buy more books.

--Julie
Lanna jumping in again... :P

Review:

Dead of Winter by Chris Priestly

Bought:

As Simple as Snow by Gregory Galloway

Supernatural: Unholy Cause by Joe Schreiber (I miss the show, so I figured I'd try out the books till the new series starts -- although, I think this is like the 6th book, I hope they don't need to be read in order)

Treasure Island by Robert Louis Stevenson (Step dad gave me it, so it technically wasn't in my mailbox, but whatever...)

Frankenstein by Mary Shelley, Les Miserables and The Hunchback of Notre-Dame by Victor Hugo (I was in the mood to get some classics)

Later.

3 comments:

  1. I have a copy of You Wish, since you liked it so much I guess I need to bump it up. Here's my IMM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, You Wish! I want to read that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I have an award for you - check out http://bit.ly/cWPSeo

    -Ana @ Addicted To Books

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.