Sunday, 8 August 2010

In My Mailbox (32)

In My Mailbox is a meme started by The Story Siren and inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.

I'm back! I'm sunburned and peely and almost broke, but I'm BACK.

More vlogging, YAY (ish).



Won:

The Secret Year by Jennifer Hubbard
Sleepless by Cyn Balog

"Bought":

Love is the Higher Law by David Levithan

REALLY Bought:

The Bermudez Triangle by Maureen Johnson
Glass by Ellen Hopkins
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
La Petite Four by Regina Scott
Tenth Grade Bleeds by Heather Brewer
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
The Last Summer (of You and Me) by Ann Brashares

I'm gonna go collapse in my pile of books.

--Julie

Lanna jumping in...

For review:
The Legacy by Gemma Malley

This is the third and final book in the series (so I won't paste the summary), I haven't read the first two but they've been on my wish list for a while so I'll need to get those. I've heard great things about the series.

Also, the covers are gorgeous, aren't they? :)



A Trick of the Dark
by B. R. Collins

Not usually the kind of book I'd pick on my own but it sounds interesting so I'll give it a try. :]

I guess that's all.

Later.

6 comments:

  1. Ooh, so many great books! Hunger Games, Sleepless~

    Hope you enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gemma Malley's series is amazing, and so is The Book Thief. Hope you both enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice books! Yay, The Hunger Games!

    Hope you enjoy them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great mailbox!

    Have a great reading week!

    My mailbox is here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hoped you Enjoy your holiday! Great books this week too, I like Sleepless :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.