Sunday, 15 August 2010

In My Mailbox (33)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren and inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.

This wasn't a busy week, but I did get some epic news about more books coming. Although, to be honest, I'm not even sure what's IN one of my packages. Random Buzzers sent me an email confirmation for an order of "Top Members" and I DON'T KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS.
Nobody seems to know. Hopefully I'll find out next week!








For Review:
Greek: Double Date by Marsha Werner

From the Library/For School:
Everything is Illuminated by Jonathan Safran Foer

...Misc?:
My Soul to Take by Rachel Vincent


Thoughts on these books? What did you guys get?

--Julie

2 comments:

  1. Great vlog! I got the Harlequin book too, but I chose My Soul to Keep since I've read the first two. I hope that you end up liking your required reading, I'm trying to read mine, but somehow being told that you HAVE to read something makes you hate it :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait 2 read MSTTake! hope u enjoy your books!

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.