Sunday, 22 August 2010

In My Mailbox (34) AKA the one where Julie does many happy dances

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren and inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.

I mentioned last week that I was expecting some stuff this week. What I DIDN'T expect was the awesomeness that was Monday. There was happy dancing (that I almost recorded, but I'd just gotten up and hadn't showered yet) and gasping and jumping and mad tweeting and making Lanna jealous and protecting the shinyness from Boy. If every Monday was like this for everyone, people wouldn't dread them so much.

Honestly? This whole week was just full of the epic.



For Review:
Personal Demons by Lisa Desrochers
Matched by Ally Condie
The Jumbee byPatricia Keyes

Bought (ish):
The Ghosts of Ashbury High by Jaclyn Moriarty

Won:
Tempestuous by Lesley Livingston

How 'bout you guys?

--Julie

4 comments:

  1. Great mailbox, I hope you enjoy your books! =)

    Please stop by and check out mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a brilliant week! Enjoy your reading, and I look forward to the reviews! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great vlog! And great week! I'm totally jealous of Tempestous and Personal Demons! I hope that you enjoy all of your books, happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No kidding, those are some awesome books!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.