Sunday, 29 August 2010

In My Mailbox (35)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren and inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.

Weee! This week was also awesome. I'm gonna need to host a self read-a-thon before school starts...


For Review:
Kiss Me Deadly edited by Tricia Telep

Won:
Dark Water by Laura McNeal


Bought:
Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler
Mrs. Dalloway by Virginia Woolf
The Duff by Kody Keplinger

I just finished reading Mockingjay. My heart hurts. How 'bout you guys?

--Julie

Lanna jumping in (saves putting up two posts *adjusts halo*:

I haven't done an IMM for a few weeks, so I'm going to include all the books I got in that time.

For review:

Single in the City by Michele Gorman (already reviewed)

Scarlett Dedd by Cathy Brett (almost done reading)

Bought:


Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins (finished - epic. I'm not going to review it but there *may* be HG/Mockingjay themed posts up instead once Julie has read the last two books in the series)

The Declaration & The Resistence by Gemma Malley (I got sent the third book in the series for review, so I wanted to get the rest)

Lady Jane by A. C. H. Smith (I watched the movie and wanted the book *shrugs* it's awesome cause it's one of those 0ld published in the 80's-ish hardcovers)

You Wish by Mandy Hubbard

The Eternal Ones by Kirsten Miller

The Dark Divine by Bree Despain

The Absolutely True Diary of a Part Time Indian by Sherman Alexie (I've heard this one is hilarious)

Sleepless by Thomas Fahy

Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare (Okay, so technically it's not out yet but I ordered it from Amazon so it *will* be in my mailbox. Soon.)

The Great Gatsby by F. Scott. Fitzgerald (I want to see what all the fuss was about, why it's such a classic - they don't really make us read it here in school in the UK... at least not my school, maybe it's an American thing?)

Later.

5 comments:

  1. Great books! And Absolutely True Diary is a really great read. I hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Mockingbirds! Ah, I'm so jealous, ;)

    Hope you enjoy them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMAZING books this week! All of them are on my wishlist! I hope youe enjoy them all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds good!

    I can't wait to read 'The DUFF'

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.