Friday, 13 August 2010

An Interview with Mandy Hubbard

You guys read my review yesterday, so today we have an INTERVIEW with Mandy Hubbard, author of You Wish and Prada and Prejudice!

What is your definition of love?


Oh, I don't think its defineable. That's what makes it so fun to write about-- there are a million kinds of love, just begging to be written about.

What are five books you would recommend?

Hate List by Jennifer Brown
Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles
Living Dead Girl by Elizabeth Scott
Sleepless by Cyn Balog
A Match Made in High School by Kristin Walker


Is there any book that you wish you wrote?

Uh, Twilight? Harry Potter?
Mega-Seller books aside, how about... Amaranth Enchantment by Julie Berry. :-)

What would you do if you found yourself in the year 1815?

Probably long for Mcdonalds. ha. If possibilities are endless, I'd go to a ball and dance with a duke!


If you were put in Kayla's place during You Wish, what wishes would come true for you?

Oh geez! The Backstreet Boys would serenede me. My crush would kiss me. I'd have a zillion dollars. Silly things, mostly.

Out of all the novels you've written, do you have a favorite character?

I really do like Kayla. She was fun and sarcastic. :-)

What is your favorite part of being an author?

Walking into a store and seeing my book, and realizing this thing in my head that I typed upon my computer somehow made it into print, and its sitting right next to all those amazing books I have read and loved. Mind-Boggling!

Thanks SO much for the interview Mandy!

You can read my review of Prada and Prejudice here and my review of You Wish here.

To learn more about Mandy Hubbard, visit her website here.

--Julie

3 comments:

  1. Great interview! I just received You Wish today and I can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.