Tuesday, 24 August 2010

Re-create a cover: Personal Demons

In case it wasn't obvious by now, I'm shamefully addicted to entering these contests (even though most of them can only have US winners and I'm in the UK - gotta love having US e-friends and a US co-blogger).

Anyway, YA Addict is hosting a recreate a cover contest for Personal Demons by Lisa Desrochers.

Original cover:



My craptastic attempt (click it for full size):


It's not my best and I used actors this time because I don't know enough about the book to pick good stock photos.

Credit:

Girl - Elisabeth Harnois
Demon guy - Ben Barnes (doesn't he just bring the pretty?!)
Angel dude - This stock guy
Stock textures - fire and sky

Later.

2 comments:

  1. Bin Bons as Luc! I love it! But, I'd love anything with Ben Barnes on it. ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, i love your posts!! Would you like to participate in my Bookish Ninja blog thingy? I'm here to personally invite you.

    http://imabookishninja.blogspot.com/2010/08/overview.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.