Sunday, 12 September 2010

In My Mailbox (37)

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren and inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.

I have got to stop buying new books... I have way, way too many on Mount TBR now - it's getting ridiculous. Well, I think I passed ridiculous months ago, but still - I'm tempted to do updated pictures of it.

Bought:


Slaughterhouse Five by Kurt Vonnegut (I've been meaning to read this one for such a long time)
Girl in the Arena by Lise Haines (blame Julie for bringing this one to my attention)
Nevermore by Kelly Creagh
White Cat by Holly Black
Tomorrow, When the War Began by James Marsden (I want to read this one before the movie, the movie trailer made me want to watch it, you should look it up on youtube)

For Review:

Entangled by Cat Clarke
Release date: 6th of January 2011

I knew I was getting this one but I didn't expect to get it so early, so that was awesome. I can't wait till it's actually released though because I'm a sucker for a pretty cover and that one is gorgeous, the ARC is just plain hot pink with white text.

Burning Secrets by Clare Chambers
Release date: 3rd of March 2011

I didn't know about this one, but it sounds really good. :)

I also got a package in the mail but no one was home when the postman arrived (okay, so maybe it was early on a Saturday and we were sleeping - I sleep with headphones on, my brother sleeps like the dead and my mum and step dads room is at the back of the house so no one heard the doorbell), so I'll have to wait till Monday to see what it was.

Later.

6 comments:

  1. Lots of awesome books! It seems like a lot of people got Entangled this week - hope it's good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These both sound great! Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Burning Secrets by Clare Chambers looks so good. I wonder what it is about. ;) Enjoy the books you got in your mailbox.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved White Cat, it was great. The cover to Entangled is so pretty. I love the colors scheme and how her red hair just pops.

    Megan @ Read It, See It

    ReplyDelete
  5. They all sound good. They should have an online support group for people like us. Bookaholics! LOL!
    Natalie :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh! What a lot of great books there. So many of them on my wishlist - Entangled, Nevermore, Girl in the Arena! I have Slaughterhouse-Five on my shelves since forever, and White Cat came into the house a couple weeks ago. What fun stuff, hope you enjoy them all! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.