Sunday, 19 September 2010

In My Mailbox (38)

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren and inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.

First, sorry for the blog quiet-ness. AP American history owns my soul during the week with about an hour of homework per night, plus my other classes. So by time I finish reading, reviewing is so not on my mind! I have a couple all ready to go for next week so we'll see how fast I can read.

And then last week I got NO books! A tragedy! But this week more than made up for it.



Bought:

Review:

Won:

Not a lot, but totally epic! The only sad part is that I've already read three of them. xD

How about you guys?
--Julie

Lanna jumping in. I didn't buy any books this week, they're all for review (and sorry for not linking them back to goodreads or anything, I'm going to sleep in like 5 minutes so this is rushed):


Raised by Wolves by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (finished copy, I already reviewed the ARC a while ago and the book is awesome)

Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly

A Gathering Light by Jennifer Donnelly (already owned, so I'm doing a contest to giveaway my extra copy)

The Dead of Winter (finished copy) and Tales of Terror from the Tunnels Mouth by Chris Priestly

Later.

1 comment:

  1. Great books this week! So jealous of Crescendo haha :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.