Wednesday, 1 September 2010

On Our Wishlist (3) - Lanna

On Our Wishlist is inspired by Breaking the Spine's Waiting on Wednesday.



Girl, Stolen by April Henry

Published: September 28th 2010

This book just sounds really fantastic and original, I'm so glad it's released this month and I don't need to wait ages to read it.



Mercy by Rebecca Lim

Publichsed: October 28th 2010

This one sounds awesome, I don't really like the cover so it's the summary that has impressed me. Angels interest me.



All You Get Is Me by Yvonne Prinz

Published: January 1st 2011

I admit it, this one was more a case of cover lust that anything else. I love the cover... the summary sounds interesting but it probably would've been pushed way down on my wish list if it wasn't for the cover.



Across the Universe by Beth Revis

Published: January 11th 2011

Adore this cover and love the sound of it, I think it's Sci-Fi? I haven't read any really good YA Sci-Fi before... well, that I can recall right now.



Finding Sky by Joss Stirling

Published: October 2010

I don't remember too much about what this one is about but it's still filed in that "WANT!" section of my brain so it must've sounded pretty interesting. (This cover REALLY reminds me of another cover but I can't remember which, help? OH! Claire de Lune... maybe. Possibly. The UK cover, that is.)



Entice by Carrie Jones

Published: January 3rd 2011 (in the UK?)

Can't wait for this one, I loved the other two books in the series. And also, doesn't this series just have the prettiest covers?

DON'T JUDGE ME FOR THIS, BUT:



Twilight, the special edition white cover one...

Published: October 14th 2010 (in the UK, I'm not sure if it's being published in the US)

I'm a complete cover whore, so regardless of my feelings towards the book and it's poor writing and Mary Sue MC... I kind of want the white covers.

Later.

1 comment:

  1. Great picks this week! I'll even admit the Twilight books look better in white, even though I'd rather have seven million papercuts placed all over my body and roll around in vinegar, than read them again ;)

    Love love love the sound of Across the Universe :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.