Wednesday, 15 September 2010

On Our Wishlist

I'm now gonna sort mine by publisher because it's just SO MUCH EASIER. Picking a publisher is 10x easier than picking 8-10 different books.

This week, I'm going books by Harper Collins. Mostly the imprints, Harper Teen and Greenwillow. And all of them are 2011 releases. And there will be more than 10 because I have an addiction to Harper books.


Yvonne Printz
January 1, 2011
HarperTeen

I kind of just REALLY love the cover. And the idea sounds pretty cool.





Lauren Oliver
February 1, 2011
HarperTeen
It's a dystopian with love involved. Win/Win.




Alex Flinn
February 8, 2011
Harper

I LOVED Alex's last two books and this one sounds epic!




Courtney Allison Moulton
February 15, 2011
Katherine Tegen Books

This book has been on my wish list so long, I barely remember what it's about. All I know is that I WANT IT.




P.J. Converse
March 1, 2011
HarperTeen

I just adore the idea of this! I have ever since I saw it in the catalog!


Heather Dixon
March 29, 2011
Greenwillow

This cover is magnificent and I love retellings of fairy tales, especially the Twelve Dancing Princesses.




Tera Lynn Childs
Summer 2011
Katherine Tegen Books

I LOVED Forgive My Fins and I'm a member of the Splash Team, so this is a MUST read!

Jocelyn Davies
2011
HarperTeen

This summary is pretty epic. Kind of reminds me of Personal Demons. I can't WAIT for an official release date and a cover!

Claudia Gray
2011
HarperTeen

I really enjoyed Claudia's first two books and I love the Titanic. I'm even willing to overlook my dislike of werewolves for this.

Josephine Angelini
2011
HarperTeen

Doesn't this sound amazing and creepy and twisted and OMG love?

Rae Carson
2011
Greenwillow

I feel like I'll giggle a lot while reading this book. I love books I can giggle at.

What are YOU all waiting on?

--Julie

3 comments:

  1. All of these books sound awesome! I can't wait for Entwined :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. DELIRIUM looks so good!! can't wait to read that one!!! ENTWINED, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This books all look great, especially 'All You Get is Me' and 'Entwined' :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.