Saturday, 16 October 2010

In My Mailbox (41)

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren and inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.

Ohai.

It's BOOK TIME. This week was epic. Lots of thanking to go on.


Won:

For Review:

Gifted:
+swag, note, and bracelets

???:

Thanks to:
Fallen Archangel (Hush, Hush Fansite)
Simon and Schuster
Beth Revis
Penguin
aannnnnnddddddd
Lanna

How 'bout you guys? How's your mailbox lookin'?

--Julie

Lanna jumping in:

First, @Julie's video: Scotland, Julie! SCOTLAND! ;)


Bought: Second Helpings and Charmed Thirds by Megan McCafferty, For One More Day by Mitch Albom.


Other: The Silence of the Lambs by Thomas Harris (step dad found this in the attic and gave it to me, so not technically in my mailbox, but whatever... technically us UK people don't have mailboxes anyway -- can't remember if I mentioned it last time or not).


Sorry for the lack of links or whatever, I was trying to make this quick.


Later.

7 comments:

  1. Stopping by to say hi and give you a heads up about my upcoming blog tour!!! Hope you will stop by my blog too! My publisher and I are looking for a group of bloggers for a huge blog tour next year before the release of book two in my 'A Sense of Truth' series! We will be giving out a few more copies of The Thirteenth Chime (we can only give out so many, being open to e-books gives an upper hand) and are still open to all interviews and guest posts. We want to fill up the Amazon page with reviews and try to reach as many people as we can!!! Hope you might consider being a part of the team! Thank you either way!

    Sincerely,
    Emma Michaels
    Emma_Michaels@hotmail.com
    http://EmmaMichaels.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Looks like your gonna be busy for awhile! I looks forward to your reviews! My IMM is here: http://nikkibrandyberry.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read Across the Universe and It's Not Summer Without You!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great IMMB this week. Have loads of fun this week reading :)

    Come see what in my mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great books, I hope you enjoy!
    Happy reading!
    If you want to know what I got in my mailbox this week, check out my blog here-
    http://themodpodgebookshelf.blogspot.com/2010/10/imm-7.html
    Blessings,
    Gabrielle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh,great books this week! I really want to read Across the Universe and Entangled! The Hollow and The Summer I Turned Pretty are both on my TBR list :) Have a great week :)

    Here's what I got in my mailbox this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm really want Across the Universe. I'm super excited to read it. Enjoy!
    Megan @ Read It, See It

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.