Sunday, 31 October 2010

In My Mailbox (43)

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren and inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Excitement time! Not a lot, but I've already read 2 of the books I bought and they're SO GOOD. I (obviously) already reviewed one and the review for the second will probably be up on Monday.


Bought:

Review:
The Time-Traveling Fashionista by Bianca Turetsky

Not too much this week, but I'm REALLY excited for them all!

Lanna jumping in:

Bought:


Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan
Linger by Maggie Stiefvater
Torment by Lauren Kate
Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick
Elixir by Hilarie Duff
Dark Heart Forever by Lee Monroe


I own Hush Hush and Fallen but I haven't read them yet, but when I was out on my birthday I just randomly bought a bunch of books and I thought I'd get the sequels to those two. Never even heard of Dark Heart Forever but the cover was pretty and we all know what a cover whore I am, so...


So what'd you get this week? And is anyone doing NaNoWriMo?


-Lanna

2 comments:

  1. Awesome books! I'm so curious about Elixir,

    Hope you enjoy them all :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, I am so glad you loved Revolution! That is a fantastic book.

    Lana, I'm excited for pretty much everything you got :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.