Sunday, 21 November 2010

2011 Debut Author Challenge

It's time to start the planning for the 2011 Debut Author Challenge, hosted by The Story Siren!

The books I plan to review in 2011 for the challenge are gonna be listed below. Anything that's italicized means I got an ARC and I've read it (or will read it) in 2010 and therefore won't count towards the 12 I need.

1. Unearthly by Cynthia Hand 
2. Across the Universe by Beth Revis 
3. Other Words for Love by Lorraine Zago Rosenthal 
4. XVI by Julia Karr
5. The False Princess by Eilis O'Neal
6. Timeless by Alexandra Monir 
7.  Darkness Becomes Her by Kelly Keaton
8. Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton
9. Clarity by Kim Harrington
10. Wither by Lauren DeStefano
11. Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys
12. Memento Nora by Angie Smibert
13. The Time-Traveling Fashionista by Bianca Turetsky
14. Wake Unto Me by Lisa Cach
15. The Magnolia League by Katie Crouch 
16. Divergent by Veronica Roth
17. Hourglass by Myra McEntire
18. Kat, the Incorrigible by Stephanie Burgis
19. Through Her Eyes by Jennifer Archer
20. Moonglass by Jessi Kirby


To Read: 

A Beautiful Dark by Jocelyn Davies
A Long, Long Sleep by Anne Sheehan
Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake
Blood Magic by Tessa Gratton
Broken Wings by Helen Landalf
Countess Nobody by Lynn Bonasia
Dearly, Departed by Lia Habel
Entwined by Heather Dixon (own)
Exposed by Kimberly Marcus (own)
Falling for Hamlet by Michelle Ray (own)
Falling Under by Gwen Hayes (own)
Lost Voices by Sarah Porter 
Never Sit Down in a Hoopskirt and Other Things I Learned in Southern Belle Hell by Crickett Rumley
Saving June by Hannah Harrington 
Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini 
Ten Miles Past Normal by Frances O'Roark Dowell
The Demon Trapper's Daughter by Jana Oliver (own)
The Faerie Ring by Kiki Hamilton
The Gathering Storm by Robin Bridges
The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson
The Lipstick Laws by Amy Holder (own)
Those That Wake by Jesse Karp 
Warped by Maurissa Guibord (own)
Wildefire by Karsten Knight 

 

I definitely have quite the year ahead of me!


--Julie

5 comments:

  1. Wooow you have an insanely long list. I would have, myself, but I know if I get overambitious with my lists, I will never finish the challenge itself! :P Anyway, good luck with your challenge next year! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for joining the challenge, Julie!! I'm so excited! hope it's going to be a lot of fun for everyone! happy reading and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for adding HOURGLASS! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Julie! Thanks so much for adding THE FAERIE RING to your DAC list! I'm hoping to have a cover in the next few weeks that I can share!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Thanks for adding CLARITY! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.