Monday, 22 November 2010

Happy Birthday Julie...

So, it's my co-bloggers 16th birthday today. You should all tweet (@bloggersbooks) or comment nice things at her.

And this blog post seems horribly dull in comparison to Harmony's birthday video, so I'm hoping some GIF images will decrease the fail of it:


Dancing cat not enough? Okay then, Pride & Prejudice: The Deleted Scene (if the animation doesn't happen, click the picture/open it in a new tab) -


...Happy birthday Julie? o.O

And seeing as Harmony already got the blogger people to say birthday things at you, here are some MSN birthday wishes:

Julie, the day we met and created our mixed up family was a very happy day! NOT as happy as the day you were exumed from the womb because without that, we would not have had a happy make a family day! Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -- Batman
...Yeah, I'm not sure what she's smoking either but I think in Bat-talk that is something along the lines of "happy birthday, I approve of you and think you're awesome!"


You're pretty much the best co-blogger ever... seriously, the blog would be so much fail without you - and I just lost my train of thought cause someone IM'd me. Wait, it was YOU who IM'd me... damn it, Julie! Ruining your own birthday message. Now, where was I? Oh yes, you're an epic co-blogger (and I actually have had other co-bloggers, so you know I'm not just saying that cause you're the only one I've had). But more than that? You just pretty much win in general, I mean, you put up with my pointless rambling and ranting about nonsense on MSN and you're totally more mature than I am, even though I'm the older one. I'll stop now, but happy birthday. -- ...Me. o.O
Adam is taking too long to reply and other people aren't online right now, so... yes. I'll leave it at that for now. Did you have a good day? :)


Later.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Sweet 16 Julie!
    May you be surrounded by family, friends & love on this, your special day.
    All the best,
    RKCharron

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Sweet 16! May your day be filled with love and happiness :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.