Sunday, 21 November 2010

In My Mailbox (46)

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren and inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.

Just...wow.

By Wednesday, I had 12 books. TWELVE. It's MADNESS I tell you, MADNESS!


For Review:

Bought:

Gifted:
Grave Doubts&Heaven Sent by Meg Cabot

Muchas Gracias to:
Lanna (you loon)
M at Random House
Random Buzzers
Kari Townsend
The AMAZING people at HarperTeen.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Now to go get ahead on homework. Bleh

-Julie

Lanna jumping in:

Ohai, I have no self control. :)


(yeah, again, I just print screened my shelfari shelf...)

Bought:


Romeo & Juliet & Vampires by William Shakespeare and Claudia Gabel
As You Wish by Jackson Pearce
Ruined by Paula Morris 
My Immortal by Erin McCarthy
Enchanted Ivy by Sarah Beth Durst
Hunger by Jackie Morse Kessler


I have got to stop buying new books. My TBR pile is insane... but like I said, no self control. I'm going to limit the books I'm allowed to buy in December (Anna & The French Kiss, Matched, The Mockingbirds, Last Sacrifice, Firelight, The Improper Life of Bezellia Grove and The Fortune of Carmen Navarro - which does seem like a lot for a limited list, but I probably won't buy them all, I just mean... the only books I'm allowing myself to buy in December has to be from that list. Knowing me, I won't stick to that but whatever).


Also, Julie, you're welcome (the books I sent her were for her birthday - but really, I couldn't just send her one of the Mediator bind ups, they're UK bind ups and it'd suck if she only had one and the set didn't match... and the UK version of The Sky is Everywhere > the US cover).


Anyway... what'd you get this week?


Later.

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, just a fantastic mailbox! Entwined, really want to read this one, too. Enjoy them all and have a nice sunday:)
    Here is my Mailbox

    And don't forget to check out my giveaway, ending on Nov 30th and open internationally, here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of you got great stuff!! Loved Ruined, it was so good. So jealous of Entwined! I am dying to get my hands on that one!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.