Friday, 24 December 2010

Happy Holidays!

For me, Christmas is a big family thing. Usually one of my siblings flies in (we tried for two this year, but having a wedding kind of drained my sister's finances for flying cross country). I spend a day with my Grandma and go to church then wake up God-awful early to open presents at home and shower to drive over to my aunt's and spend 5 or 6 hours there. Then we all crash around the house for another 24 hours or so.

Family fun so I'll be offline pretty much until Sunday (maybe tomorrow night. We might end up curling on the couch with Despicable Me) when I'm recovering. I'll try to do in IMM, but no guarantees. And I can't speak for Lanna.

So, for you celebrating Christmas this year: Merry Christmas and may Santa not leave coal and reindeer poop, but books and gift cards to buy more books!

To those not: Happy belated-Hanukkah/Boxing Day/Kwanza/Weekend

To all: HAPPY FESTIVUS!

--Julie

3 comments:

  1. Haha Festivus. That reminds me of Seinfeld. Hope you have an amazing Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christmas with family is what it is all about. I spent it with my mom and step-day. I'm hoping next Christmas I can spend it with my sibling, but I had no money to fly across the world. Merry belated Christmas and HAPPY New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.