Saturday, 18 December 2010

In My Mailbox (49)

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren and inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.

No vlog this week due to Major Sick. No pictures cause...it's not worth it.

Bought:
Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead

Won:
Real Live Boyfriends by E. Lockhart

Lanna:

For review:

Logic of Demons by H. A. Goodman
Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
The Pain Merchant by Janice Hardy

Bought:

Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
The Mockingbirds by Daisy Whitney
Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen (that one has been on my to buy list for ages, I decided to buy it now because someone posted a quote from it on tumblr which made me want to read it more... and, well, I want to read it before the movie is out because I do not want annoying people thinking I only read it because Robert freaking Pattinson happens to be in the movie version, eugh.)

Later.

6 comments:

  1. I also got Last Sacrifice and I've already finished it !! It's great !! =) Awesome books for you this week !! Happy reading !! Here's my IMM if you'd like to take a look at it : onceuponaquote.blogspot.com !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Logic of Demons! I can't wait to see your review of it! It's a very dark book, and a bit more adult than I'm used to, but it was great :)

    Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome books this week. Thanks for checking out my IMM. Last Sacrifice looks really good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sad about your sickness :( I hope you feel better ASAP.

    I picked up Last Sacrifice this week too and I loved Paranormalcy - so fun. I've got The Mockingbirds, Jane Eyre, and Water for Elephants on my sooner-rather-than-later wish list.

    Feel better!
    Megan @Read It, See It

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.