Monday, 17 January 2011

Books Read in 2011

Maybe I'm a little late on the challenges thing, but I'm bad about making things official.

Anyway, my own self-challenge is to read 120 books this year. I read 115 last year so this should be do-able. My goal also includes reading all the books I own, which covers about 3/4 of the books I want to read...we'll see how that works.

Anyway, this is just where I'll keep track of everything I read and you guys can see too! I don't review EVERYTHING I read (mostly school things, sequels, and some random books) so even if I don't review it, you can still now I read it.

1. Victoria and the Rogue - Meg Cabot
3. The Magnolia League - Katie Crouch
4. The False Princess - Eilis O'Neal
5. Girl, Stolen - April Henry
6. XVI - Julia Karr
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.

So, fingers crossed this works out well! 

--Julie

1 comment:

  1. I'm crossing my fingers...and GOOD luck!!!

    HAPPY readings!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.