Wednesday, 5 January 2011

CLOSED: Contest: Entangled by Cat Clarke

Entangled 
by Cat Clarke

Release date: January 6th 2011

Summary: The same questions whirl round and round in my head:
What does he want from me?
How could I have let this happen?
AM I GOING TO DIE?

17-year-old Grace wakes up in a white room, with a table, pens and paper - and no clue how she got here.

As Grace pours her tangled life onto the page, she is forced to remember everything she's tried to forget. There's falling hopelessly in love with the gorgeous Nat, and the unravelling of her relationship with her best friend Sal. But there's something missing. As hard as she's trying to remember, is there something she just can't see?

Grace must face the most important question of all. Why is she here?

A story of dark secrets, intense friendship and electrifying attraction.

I read and reviewed this book a while ago (review here) and it's fantastic, so I figured I'd do another contest for it (the first one was UK only, seeing as the book was coming from the publisher and I wanted to give you international people a chance to win too, so the contest is open internationally so long as The Book Depository or Amazon ship to your country). :)

Just fill in the form below. Contest ends next Thursday (13th?) and I'll email the winner on Friday (or winners, I might pick two, depends on my mood).

CONTEST CLOSED

Later.

8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this giveaway and for making it international !! I wand to read this book so badly !! Yhe cover is gorgeous and the plot is so puzzling !! It's a great opportunity !! Merci ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for such a generous giveaway, and for making it international! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot wait to read this book! Thanks for making this international.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the awesome giveaway! I can't wait to get my hands on this book, it sounds fantastic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you thank you! And you know--let me know if you need any mood lightening things. Chocolate, cookies, chocolate and cookies

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the chance to win this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope I win the contest, this book sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.