Saturday, 1 January 2011

In My Mailbox (50) the Christmas Edition

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren and inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.

I WOULD vlog this. But since it's two weeks worth of stuff and the one for last week (which I did several times but youtube HATES ME) always ended just under 15 minutes and it's not worth it for me to battle when I have a crapload of work to do. And I'd do pictures, but my room is a mess and I just...can't find the energy. If you guys really need pictures, I'll take them and put the in next week's IMM.

For Review:
Prom and Prejudice by Elizabeth Eulberg
Clarity by Kim Harrington

For Giveaway:
Loser/Queen by Jodi Lynn Anderson+keychain

Bought:
All-American Girl by Meg Cabot
I Now Pronounce You Someone Else by Erin McCahan
The Lonely Hearts Club by Elizabeth Eulberg  
Someday My Prince Will Come by Jerramy Fine 
Sapphique by Catherine Fisher
The Lost Saint by Bree Despain
Fall for Anything by Courtney Summers
Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
  
Gifted:
A Little Friendly Advice by Siobhan Vivian
Graceling by Kristin Cashore
Matched by Ally Condie
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
Halo by Alexandra Adornetto
Grace by Elizabeth Scott
We Hear the Dead by Dianne Salerni
The Stolen One by Suzanne Crowley
When Rose Wakes by Christopher Golden
Wish by Joseph Monninger
Sing Me to Sleep by Angela Morrison
The Silver Blade by Sally Gardner
+a bunch of stuff I'm not listing

Lanna jumping in:

Shelfari print screen (one book isn't in the picture because I literally just ordered it after seeing it in Jenny@Wondrous Reads' IMM):




For review:


Low Red Moon by Ivy Devlin (already read and reviewed, but the review won't be up for a while)


Bought:

Entangled by Cat Clarke
The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff
Prom and Prejudice by Elizabeth Eulberg (Julie already linked to goodreads for it...)
Flyaway by Lucy Christopher
Holdup by Terri Fields
The Kiss by Kathryn Harrison (blame Forbidden for my warped fascination with the subject matter)
Kissing Booth by Lexie Hill
Glass Houses by Rachel Caine
Texts from Last Night by Lauren Leto and Ben Bater
Post Office by Charles Bukowski 
Jaded by Tijan (this one is self published by someone I know from livejournal/fictionpress, I've read most of it and like it a lot. I love her stories.)
The Demon Trappers: Forsaken by Jana Oliver (a.k.a The Demon Trappers Daughter in the US? I think?)


And now I'm gonna go take some painkillers and attack my nose with Vicks Vapo Rub because my throat and nose are killing me. I hate having a cold. :(


Later.

6 comments:

  1. These hauls are so epic! I hope you both enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG !! I'm so jealous of you both !! So many books ... I hope you'll enjoy them all !! Here's my IMM : onceuponaquote.blogspot.com !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so freaking jealous of the books you two got this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, so much INSANE goodness. Out of all your loot, I'm most excited about Prom & Prejudice. I'm sooo looking forward to that one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy cow! How is it possible to even store all those books. I will say I'm very jealous of Prom and Prejudice. I'm super excited for that one.
    Megan @Read It, See It

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.